Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Valentines from Sweeter Family

Joe and I received a WONDERFUL surprise for Valentine's Day this year. It was the perfect pick-me-up to a week of being snowed in. Cabin fever is high around the Burns' house, but these sweet valentine cards from the WX Burns family brought with them a breath of fresh air!

He really is my superstar! How did you know, Ashley? Love that it is a game too. That'll keep him busy for awhile. hehe

I am Princess Aunt Debbie whenever Ashley is around. Oops! I should say whenever Princess Ashley is around. One time, as we were planning a trip to California, Princess Ashley told me she was excited for she and I to go stay in the castle, but boys weren't allowed. "But, I need Joe to come with me!" I cried. And I believe she said, "Well... maybe he can come as a servant." I didn't argue with her, lol. Have to love those little girls!

All the handmade cards are perfect for decorating our otherwise naked dining room!
 
Up close and personal. I LOVE the hand written messages and personal drawings. Thanks, Marla, for doing this little project with the kids. We LOVE them!

4 comments:

Marla B said...

tears in my eyes~

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is so cute and so thoughtful! I think we should try this for our far away relatives! So sweet!

ESN said...

SO SWEET! How cool is that.
BTW I love the comment about the servan. Hmmm....I think I need to take a princess vacation!

Erin said...

So cute! I am the worst at mailing things! Sorry we didn't get anything to you:( We love you though!