Saturday, February 6, 2010

Josser taking the kids for a walk...

I spent a warmer day a week or so ago taking Josser for a walk with the Calders. To help Owen recover from a scooter accident, I gave him Josser's leash. He did a great job! I was proud of Josser too for not running away, dragging a screaming kid behind him. The boys loved the stories of Josser marking his territory and pooping in the middle of the road. Boys will be boys! I'm so glad Chantel and her kids put up with me and my little hellion. But what can I say? I LOVE my dog!!!

I tried to get a picture with Soren and Josser, but all Josser wanted to do was turn around and lick Soren! Those two are trouble together, hehe.


Josser walking the kiddos.

The boys laughing at Josser's need to "put up his sign" that, to other dogs, reads: Josser Was Here. He ran out of pee halfway through the walk, but it didn't stop him from trying!

It's so great being outside during the winter months! I love being able to enjoy the sun and some nature. I bet this place will be beautiful come spring! Three cheers for Chantel for dragging me along on her walks! Who knew I'd actually enjoy exercising, hehe. :)

1 comment:

Belle of the Blues said...

Love the pictures! Man, I'm missing that 60 degree weather. I wonder how long it will take the current snow dump to melt. And it's supposed to snow again on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully not a lot. I miss you! I know, it's been like five days, but it feels like forever!