Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bon Anniversaire de Mariage

Happy anniversary to us! Joe and I have now been married 8 YEARS! So I just wanted to give a shout out to my honey who is the most amazing man in my life. He is PERFECT for me! I love that when we marry, we marry partners who suit us. Like I totally couldn't be married to my brother (and not just because that is sick and wrong). I love him, but we would butt heads ALL the time. Nope, Joe is the man for me and I feel so blessed that we found each other. I love you babe and look forward to the rest of eternity. (If you can last that long with me, lol).

3 comments:

Josh and Bethany said...

Congratulations! It seems like yesterday that you told me you married. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

Alina said...

Congratulations =]

(Wow, nearly a decade!)

Nic said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize yours was so close to ours. Hope you had a wonderful celebration.