Monday, June 29, 2009

So Excited!

So tomorrow I get to watch Sarah and Charlie (niece and nephew on Joe's side) while Marla has her new baby. I am so excited for this little chance to "play mommy." We are headed to the zoo tomorrow with my sister Suzanne and her kids and then Tuesday I'm hoping for a stop at the pool. I love these two little kids (as I love all my nieces and nephews) and I can't wait to hang with them and take them fun places!!! I hope they enjoy their stay as I have them until Wednesday! I'm just so grateful that Jimmy and Marla trust with the care of these two while Marla spends a couple of days in the hospital with the new baby. Anyway, hopefully I have some great pictures to post tomorrow!!! Now... if I could just fall asleep. It's almost like Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun... a ntrip to the zoo AND swimming! These kids a guranteed to have a GREAT time! What a fun auntie! (:

darl_jo said...

what a great aunt! and who wouldn't want to take care of Charlie and Sarah? they are the cutest ever. And i cant wait to hear the news

Erin said...

I will be thinking of you! It will be so fun! Plus today is supposed to be 92 degress and tomorrow 95!! Nice and hot for swimming!

Darcysmad said...

So fun! I'm sure you guys will have a blast...I don't think they probably get to do all those fun things so close together at home.

Alina said...

I saw you at the hospital =]