Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friends

I was just thinking about friends just now. So many come and go throughout our lives. Some are brief and thought of only when we reminisce the past. Others we meet and, while they may move away, they are forever in our thoughts and in our hearts. Many I have that I may not see for a long time but when we do get together, its like we've never been apart. And then there are those friends who are with us for a lifetime. I am so grateful for the friends we have, for the way in which I can keep in touch through blogging, emails and parties. I am so blessed to have so many friends so close to us. To have so much support and help when we need it most. Sometimes I may take you for granted and I am sorry I haven't said "thank you" more often, so THANK YOU! You are amazing. You are appreciated. You are loved dearly by both Joe and myself. Whether through blogging or heavy lifting, I have felt your gift of friendship and I want you to know that you have blessed my life. And while I may not be so good at calling or stopping by, please know I am always thinking about you and sending out a prayer that all is well with you and your family. Love you...

5 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

I love Debbie. I think it is so sad how easy it is to get caught up in day to day life and lose touch with so many wonderful people. I think about you guys often and wish I saw you more. Even though I don't see everyone that often, I still love you guys!

Alina said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Mrs. Burns
and fam)?!
And if it isn't, I am terribly sorry for mistaking you for somebody else.

Debbie Burns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina said...

I kinda found your blog by accident... you see, I was looking for your email about that Aktor thing and so I searched that with your name and this came up. It was quite surprising for myself as well.

I am doing pretty dandy, and yourself?

Debbie Burns said...

If you still need my email it is debbie@aktorconsulting.com. Otherwise, I am doing well. Just in the middle of re-directing my life. I thought I would have it figured out by now, but I suppose not. Always things to learn and ways to change.