Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yard Pictures

Okay. So here is the front of our house. You can see where the "sidewalk" trenches start. There was another trench in the middle that I closed up on Day 1.


Here are the "sidewalk" trenches that run to the other end of the property, which butts up right against our neighbors driveway in the distance.


And this is our side yard. While the back may be totally tiny, the side of the house has plenty of room to run.


Here is the tiny back yard I was talking about. But I don't mind. It'll make for a quaint sitting area with lots of gardens and trees. I'm leaving the side yard open for play.


This one just goes to show how amazing my mom is at filling in the trenches! You wouldn't know there had been a trench here except for her litte foot prints.


And last but not least, just a fun little picture of a completed head. Kinda makes me feel like the "man on the moon" flag seeing as how installing a sprinkler system was just as obtainable to me as flying to the moon. "One small step for women, one giant leap for Deborahann." And all that jazz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it looks like you have a big project. Good luck with it. We would like to come to your party. You will have to e-mail me your address and the time and any other details. Our e-mail is adam.kelsie@gmail.com

Josh and Bethany said...

You are a crazy women! Putting in your sprinkling system yourself. Josh put ours in with lots of help from family. My contribution was to go out from time to time and say, "Good job."

BTW, your house looks really cute!