Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yard: Day 3

Wow! My fingers are so cold I almost can't type! It is freezing out there! Despite the cold, it was a good end to day 3 in the yard. We completed the line from last night and then started and finished an additional night tonight. Joe was able to take a small break from his 24x7 work project (Zions is a cuss word in my house) to help us in the yard. He and Jesse dug the huge holes for the valve boxes while Jon and I ran lines. I think I'm gonna owe Jesse and Amber Lawson more than just a night on the town. Jesse for being the muscle behind the install and Amber for letting me steal Jesse so many nights (like all of them) this week. Thanks you guys!

Tomorrow I am hoping to dig the hole beneath the sidewalk and finish the front two lines. It would be an extra special bonus if I could get everything connected at the valve boxes and a test done. Here's to wishful thinking! I think I'm gonna go run my fingers under some warm water to help them thaw out. lol

P.S. I did take pictures this morning! Give me a sec and I'll have them online. :)

No comments: