Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yard: Day 2

Day two went well even though I only had 1 hour to actually work. I decided today to push sod delivery back one more week. I was assured it would be okay by a professional landscaper (and this one really IS a professional landscaper). I am glad I did. There is no way the complete system would be installed by Friday. We completed and half buried a second line tonight. I was excited about that. We also prepped two other lines for sprinkler heads. I'll just keep plugging along... and maybe, if I remember, I'll even take pictures!

3 comments:

Marla B said...

Wow~Debbie you are bloggin again! How many days is this? whahoo! go u!
good luck with the yard, and YES you need to take a picture! have fun!

Erin said...

Sooo much work! Did you at least stop and have a little fun in the mud? You and Joe should have got your swimsuits on and had your own private mud wrestling match!

Debbie Burns said...

Great idea, Erin! We'll have to do the mud wrestling this weekend when you are there... maybe add it to the end of Chelsie's baby shower... hehe