Monday, November 2, 2009

Sister Hazel Night!



One of the great things about being back east is access to all the fun stuff! Even before we knew we were moving here Joe bought tickets for a Sister Hazel concert (his favorite band). They usually only play in smaller venues, so they've never come to Salt Lake. Needless to say, Joe was STOKED! So on October 23 we headed to downtown Baltimore for another little adventure. I was glad we had already been there once for the Raven's game. We were able to park in the same parking lot, which spared us a lot of stress and yelling at each other, hehe. We spent a little time around Inner Harbor seeing a few sites. Joe said no to bringing my camera so I stole his iphone and forced him to take a couple of pictures. (He later made the comment that we should have taken MORE pics... see! Sometimes I actually know what I am doing!) Anyway, after HOURS of pre-band openers, we finally got to see Sister Hazel. It was awesome! And well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next opportunity!!!

P.S. We even got to see a high speed car chase through the city! Some car came screeching around the corner and full on hit a construction sign (the kind with the lights that make an arrow). He sped away. Seconds later sirens went screaming through the same area after him. It was awesome! I wanted to stay and watch but Joe was worried we might get shot so we left. Everyone here confirms Joe made the right call, so I guess I'll give it to him. (But I still think it would have been fun to witness all the excitement up close!)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I'm so happy you are lovin' the East Coast. Sounds like you are fitting right in!

Jonathan said...

That's awesome!! I'm so jealous. I love Sister Hazel!! Can u start using a site that doesn't require flash to post your pictures so I can view them on my iPhone? Anywho glad to hear your enjoying the east coast!!