Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I need you... like the flower needs the rain

Oh my dear friends! How I miss you! I know I try to put on a brave face and act all tough, but I'm am total mush inside. While I LOVE it here in Maryland (because I absolutely do) I miss you all beyond belief. Because of the pain in my little heart I've decided to use a wall in our apartment to capture our entire "family" of friends. If you think about it (and please do), would you send me a picture of your family for my wall? You can send me a physical photo to my address or email me one at debbie@burnsfam.org. Then I can print it off, frame it, and hang it on my wall. If you are reading this, SEND ME A FAMILY PHOTO. It can be funny, serious, candid, whatever. I would just love to be able to look over to my wall and see everyone I love. Maybe I'll even call it my "Wall of Love." Okay, that sounds weird. Maybe not. Doesn't matter... just send me the photo!

3 comments:

KatieLarson said...

How about I just send you that family picture/Christmas card I was already planning on doing early next month? Send me your address.

Betsy said...

I don't know if you are talking about everyone and anyone but if you just want a Christmas Card, we usually send family Pictures in ours. Also would you like an announcement???

Debbie Burns said...

Yeppers. EVERYONE! If you're already sending one in your Christmas card, I can wait. And if you want to include an announcement, I would love that too!