Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Need your help... What's new?

So many of you know I've been looking for a job most of the summer. (A very frustrating process). It seems I've been close a few times but nothing has worked out in my favor. As I was speaking with a friend yesterday she reminded me that when one door closes another opens. I responded that I must be in the wrong hallway because I can't see a single open door. But yesterday one may have opened just a little bit. The manager at a company called and wants to hire me for a vacant position... downside is that they are in a hiring freeze (who isn't?) and they are waiting for an exception approval from upper management. They should find out next week whether or not the exception will be granted (and even then I'll still have to go through the whole hiring process). So, what can you do you ask? I could really use your prayers on my behalf. I need a job and I need it soon. Thanks for tuning in. Love ya!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Will pray for you Deb! I know you will be blessed. Hang in there. Keep up your positive attitude and your genuine smile and keep praying!

Love you!

Daisy

Dustin and Kellie said...

Oh Deb! I hate that this is going on EVERYWHERE! You will totally be in my prayers. I know first hand the frustration of this type of experience (Dustin is in the same hallway). Know that things happen for a reason and that it will all work out for the best in the end! Chin up! Love you!

Erin said...

You got it babe. I hope it all works out:)

Nic said...

You are completely in my prayers! You are such a wonderful person and you deserve better than most. It will come and what does come will be better than you could have ever imagined. Love you so much! Even though we don't talk very much I feel like we share so much in common. It is so comforting to know that someone else knows EXACTLY what you are feeling!