Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Debbie's Job Update

Well your prayers are working! A few posts ago I mentioned that a manager wanted to hire me but had to get approval from upper management. Well, the approval passed phase 1. (Don't worry, I didn't know this was a multi-phase approval either). Anyway, I should find out if it passed phase 2 next week. Again with the waiting! I think someone is trying to teach me patience! And how does this fit with our plans for Maryland, you ask? It doesn't. Somewhere along the blog train I mentioned the conflict... how I felt good about both, so which is right? I just moving forward in life as if both ARE right. So I'm still praying and hoping for Maryland while I continue pursuing this lead in Utah. We'll see what happens. I figure I'll just do what I feel prompted to do and the Lord will make sure it all works out. Well, that is my plan anyway. Hope it's a good one. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, Deb, so much excitement for you guys. Sounds like either way it will be good! I'm excited to find out where these leads will take you (although an adventure and new life in MD would be great, I vote to have you guys here! :) How soon would you guys move?

Debbie Burns said...

Not sure. We know the MD company needs the project started sooner than later (even if they are taking their sweet time with internal HR stuff). We figure it will probably be two weeks from whenever they decide to hire. At this point that will mean September. So many questions, so few answers. But I guess that is part of being on an adventure.