Friday, August 28, 2009

Publishing Your Blog in a Book

I promised some of the girls a link to my friend's blog who is AMAZING about publishing online. I love that she tries it out and then I am blessed by the fruits of her labor! Anyway, here is her post http://marcelacamille.blogspot.com/2009/07/officially-obsessed-with-blurb-books.html regarding publishing your blog in a physical book. The actual site is blurb.com, but I like her post because you get to see the final product as well as get some great tips from her. Thanks Daisy!!!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Deb, I'm flattered. :) I'll be excited to see your final product.

KatieLarson said...

That is awesome! I was just going to go through and slowly print off page after page and put it into a 3 ring binder. I am so excited. And your friends' book is awesome. A personal history for such a good price...I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. Mine would be a really really big book. Hey. Do you still have your freezer for sale?

Dustin and Kellie said...

I had heard that you could do this, but wow! Her book is GORGEOUS! And UNDER $60! WOW! I think I know what I'm asking for for Christmas!!