Friday, August 7, 2009

8-Piece Bedroom Set Must Go!!!




Weathered Cherry Wood 8 Piece Bedroom Set - $1200 o.b.o.
Beautiful weathered cherry bedroom set, originally purchased for over $2500. Set includes: King/Cal King Headboard, Foot board, Rails, 2 Nightstands, Dresser, Mirror, and Chest. The bed fits a king OR California king mattress (mattress, box springs, and lamps NOT included). A few of the pieces have minor scratches or dents from moving. We are downsizing and just don't have a place for this set anymore. Call me with questions or to see the furniture. 801-678-7505. You must be able to pick up the set if purchased. (I can help transport for friends or family).

2 comments:

Team Reid said...

Hi! I wish I had room for it, cause I really like it! I will let my friends here know about it and let you know if I have anyone interested! Hope you are well!

Kimberly

Dustin and Kellie said...

Wow that is GORGEOUS! I wish I had the moneey (or the bedroom to fit it). Like Kim I will spread the word and keep my ears open! Good Luck.