Monday, July 20, 2009

Purple...

...That is usually Joe's answer for everything and I guess this time it actually fits! The question? What belt advancement for karate did Joe and Debbie earn on Friday? I am so excited to progress. It feels good to be moving forward in at least one aspect of my life. The other reason I'm so happy we are purple is that now I can wear a black gi (uniform)!!! WOOT! I feel so much more comfortable in black. At least I won't feel like the stay puft marshmallow man in my white one anymore, hehe. So not a huge entry. Just wanted to share.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Congrats!!!! I like black a lot more than white, you just feel like a marshmallow even if you don't look like one.

Darcysmad said...

Congratulations! It feels good to accomplish something, especially when it's something you really want to do.

Erin said...

Yippie!!! I am so happy for you both! Black is so slimming:) I never thought you looked like the marshmellow man though. Love you!