Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camp Pics: YCLs Lead the Way! ...Skit, Campfire & Challenges

The YCLs really were the heart of camp this year. They were given the opportunity to be leaders and most, if not all of them, really took the reins and made camp and awesome experience! I love my YCLs!!!

Altheda. She's got skills!

Sarah. My saving grace on my "short" level 2 hike. Glad she stayed with me! The time getting to know her more was priceless!

 
Holy crap this girl made me laugh. Over and over and over. Hannah, you are my own brand of heroine! I'd take a shot of you any day of the week and then some! Love you girl!

Stephanie and Ryen. This is the pic that got me labled as a creeper. I understand that is a good thing... at least that's what Ryen's mom told me... maybe she was just trying to make me feel better! LOL. I LOVED having these two with me at camp!

 
Julia. Sweet, soft spoken, but oh so joyous! She and Sarah got to see the "real crazy" side of me when they opted to stay up in my cabin until 2am. Probably scarred them for life! hehehe

"On stage" for their skit.

Rachel, our sweet heroine!

Chowing down. I love awkward pics of other people! Don't you?

Hehehehe.

Campfire. A special time for bonding.

Gorgeous!

Oh my goodness I loved that these two girls were MY YCLs! Even if they did call me a creeper, hehehe.

All of us hanging round the fire.

 
Campfire day 2. Don't ask. lol

 
Mmmm. Does that smore taste good or what?!

Minute to win it, style!

Go Rachel! Go Altheda!

No comments: