Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camp Pics: Hiking and Nature Time

We actually did these on two separate days. The hike was Day 2 and nature time was Day 3. I thought it was a little silly at first, seeing as how we spent a WHOLE LOT OF TIME in nature on Day 2, but the place to where Hannah took us for nature time was amazing! It felt like we were sitting on top of a spring to the soul, where the Spirit simply bubbled up to overwhelm you. I took pics of the girls sitting in the amphitheater, but forgot to turn around and take a pic of the amazing view. Maybe next year. It really was beautiful!

Breaking for our hike midway through. I didn't get any pics on the way down... was too busy trying NOT to get lost!

Our awesome YCLs.

A spot in the sun. It looked so alluring via this angle I had to join them!

A little bridge on the way home.

Jessica and Autumn.

Sarah. You can almost hear here... "Sister Burns!"

This was actually taken on our way to nature time. Hannah took us to the not often used lower camp fire. LOVED IT! And, lucky us, we beat the 4th years there. Kaitlyn later informed me that she was being charitable as her group outnumbered us 3 to 1. Love that girl!


Sighting of the allusive Sister Cooper! Not really, she was everywhere! The girls ADORE here!

So gorgeous. The girls and the scenery. The picture doesn't do either justice.

The other side of the amphitheater.

Okay. I was naughty and snapped a couple of quick pics before testimony meeting on Friday. The flash gave me away. I think this is Meg's hint to stop taking pictures, lol. Wish I would have gotten one of the view. Oh well.

My last "testimony meeting" pic. Nothing like a flashing camera to make the Spirit go "hmmm."

No comments: