Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camp Pics: Headed Home!

Our last day was filled mostly with joy. Girls and leaders alike were excited to get back to their homes, families, beds and showers. I just wanted a McDonald's! Thankfully Joe knew better and took me to Subway for my first real meal. He didn't even say a word when I went for the Sour Cream and Onion chips... perhaps it was the wild look in my eyes!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of those eyes!

Can you love someone too much? What I'd really like to do is create a line for Build-A-Bear called, "The YW Collection"--complete with voice recordings of their favorite sayings.

The bus did get mighty hot! We all roasted and ran out of water.

Picture taken with permission! Katie fell asleep on the way home from camp and actually FELL OFF the bench. It was hysterical! I'm glad she is such a good sport. 

No comments: