Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camp Pics: The Leaders I LOVE

More to be added. But here is what I have so far...

Sister Alder, Stake YW Counselor. I know you've seen her, but I had to include her again. I love this woman with my whole life! She was assigned as my visiting teaching companion before I knew her as a Stake YW counselor. The Lord really knew what he was doing when He gave her to me!

Sister Cooper, Stake YW President. She is lovely and amazing and really gives her whole heart to this calling and to the young women. I am grateful for her leadership, love and support.

Sister Johnson, Stake YW Camp Director. She has dedicates so much of her life to this calling! Can you believe they begin almost the day after camp is finished to plan for next year? Simply sweet and oh so amazing. Thank you, Sister Johnson, for all your dedication to girls camp!

Sister Strickland, helper. What a joy! She joined us on the second level hike and I am SO glad she did! I love her feisty-ness and her down to earth approach for everything. No drama here! I am grateful for the time I had to get to know her and for her service during camp. Not only did she assist with the fun activities, she also helped out in the kitchen whenever needed.

Oh my dear, sweet Lisa! Sister Hagedorn (or Sister Hagrid... because she's so tall, hehe), was the most wonderful Level Leader anyone could ask for. We didn't know each other before camp, but I am grateful the Lord moved me over to her level. She was SPECTACULAR, FABULOUS, AMAZING, and AWESOME. We laughed so hard the entire week. She was good to me and my "dori-like" brain. And though she had to remind me to go to the bathroom or brush my teeth, she always stayed sweet and helped me feel loved. I couldn't have made it through this week without her and her smiling countenance. I really do love you, Lisa and never want to do camp without you in the future!

That's my girl!

 
Meg leading out in the stake's program. The talks were amazing! Any person listening would have been edified. I know I was. More than this group of ladies will ever know.

The two criminal masterminds hanging out in front of our cabin.

Best time ever!

A shot of the inside. If you look carefully at the window you'll notice we got "TPd." It was so cute. A little bird told me it was Ryen and Stephanie. Thank you, girls, for making us feel special. We love you!

No comments: