Friday, March 12, 2010

Resources Updated

I appreciate all the sweet comments and awesome ideas from everyone. Thanks for your love and support. I decided that I should share my blessings as well as my complaints in transitioning to a new home. After this post I emailed one of my visiting teachers (an adorable college student who lives nearby) on a long shot. And guess what? She said yes! Turns out she's done some house/animal sitting in the past with large dogs and has no problems staying with Josser while we are out of town! WHAT A RELIEF! I don't think she'll ever know the burden she has lifted from Joe and I. I am also blessed with more wonderful friends who've offered their assistance as well, from visiting to taking Josser for walks. So, though I may still wonder where to get my groceries or who should cut Joe's hair (because he sure as h*** won't let me do it), I am at peace knowing that in the essentials I have many wonderful, amazing resources available to me through my friends. Thank you ladies! I love you a million kit kat bars!

I am grateful to the Lord for reminding me that He is my best resource and can provide anything that I need. And I am grateful for those who are willing to answer His call and to be instruments in His hands. Again, I love you! All of you... near and far!

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

YAY Deb that's GREAT! :)

ESN said...

So glad to hear it. I'll bet S will love to do that too. It's probably a blessing for you both.

Erin said...

I am so glad thing are working out so you can come out here! I am stoked that Joe gets to come too! We love and miss you guys so much!