Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tired but Fruitful

As I mentioned in my exercise review, I haven't been well. Sleep isn't working out and food does NOT love me anymore. But while I've been unable to be physically active, I have kept my mind busy at work developing publicity material for an upcoming stake RS event. It felt good to use those skills again and made me grateful for the time I spent at the RSB honing those skills. I discovered that, EVENTUALLY, everything does work together for our greater good.

Here are a couple of jpegs of the poster & flyer I created for the event. I'm happy with them (and please note these are drafts only). I also created a matching background for a blog we may or may not be using (waiting for approval). But feel free to check it out at http://allworktogether.blogspot.com/.


3 comments:

Gabe and Amber Spencer said...

What in the world!? I love your blog. How did I not know about this earlier?!

Daisy said...

Love it Deb. And so glad I could work with you at the RSB. Good times. Lots of learning about RS and self. And photoshop. I loved the blog/design and the flyer. And not to be an annoying editor or anything, but does it end at 11:45 p.m. or a.m.? I know it's a draft. But I couldn't let my conscience let that one go. I hate printing something and then realizing there was a mistake later.

P.S. Thanks for the routine information. I'm trying to get off the couch at night. Last week was better than this. I'll keep you posted.

Debbie Burns said...

Daisy, you are a life saver!!! No one else has noticed this. Thanks for sharing with me (so always follow your conscience!). Love you!