Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exercise Review Week 4 (3/1-3/6)

So I've decided to change the title seeing as how I'm having to adjust my C25k program due to weather and laziness. So now it will just be my Exercise Review!

Monday
35 min walking
36 oz of water

Tuesday
23 min C25k program (W3)
10 min walking
Full stretch routine
33.8 oz of water

Wednesday
20 min pilates (beginner)
Full strength routine
24 oz of water

Thursday
Nada
20 oz of water

Friday
Nada
50 oz of water

Saturday
Nothing
Didn't record water intake

Sleep is definitely reaking havoc with my emotions and my commitment to exercising. My sleep progressively got worse last week and I can see it in my daily activity and eating habits. I've GOT to get back to my schedule! I mentioned it last week, but now I am overwhelmed with the data that shows a direct correlation between good sleep and my increased ability to function. The upside is that I have been avoiding this post because I felt my performance last week was horrible but (after actually typing this out) I realized I didn't do so bad. 3 days of activity is more than pre-C25k.

This week I've been sick since Sunday. I think lunch today was my second meal in almost 3 days. So i'm going to continue to rest and hopefully jump back in to exercising/running next week. Oh! And I found some decent running shoes at Costco (thanks for the tip, Chantel!). They are WAY better than my 8-year-old tennis shoes I've been using for running.

Quick Goal Review for Week 5
1. Rest
2. Increase water intake back to the 48 oz per day
3. Love myself... forgive a week of being sick
4. Get back on my sleep schedule!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

You have inspired me I am doing c25k as well. My family is planning a trip to California in june, and while I am far from swimsuit ready I would love to be surfer ready. We will see.