Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good-bye Ellie

After too long of writing and not writing then writing and not writing, I've decided to pull Ellie from blogging. I know it seems silly, but the pressure of making her presentable (even though I said I wasn't going to do that anymore) is stifling. So, I'm shutting her down. Well, at least her blog anyway. I'm going to keep writing her story (because I really want at least one project that I actually finished).

Thank you for those who have remained interested in her even though my posts have been few and far between. If you still want to know what happens, send me an email at endlessbrainvomit@gmail.com and I'll send you the first draft when I am finished (my plan is by April, if not sooner). I'd love your feedback!

Also, if there is anything you're dying to see happen in the book, let me know. I'll see if I can work it into the story. Lots of love... me

1 comment:

Erin said...

I totally understand! I personally would love to read it when you are done with all the chapters cause I am impatient and I have a hard time waiting:) Love you Deb!