Monday, June 9, 2008

California: The End

Okay. So that was our trip to California. Thanks for having patience with all the posts. A shout out goes to Chay (Joe's cousin) who introduced me to Slide.com for the cool slide shows. I LOVE them!

Disney Land really is magical. Some how all your worries are left at the gate and for one brief moment in time, you can relax and be a kid again. It's okay to ride Peter Pan or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride without having any children in tow. It's okay to swing through Tarzan's tree house and duck in the caverns of the Indian Jones ride. And yes, you can even cat-call to lonely flowers on pogo sticks. What the heck! It's Disney Land (and I promise they'll wink back!)

3 comments:

Marla B said...

It all looks great! WOW! You did a good job putting the disneyland trip on there! I am a fan-LOVE IT ALL! Very accurate....from my point of view! LOVE YA!

benandchayfuller said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love all the pictures!

Erin said...

You did such a great job taking pics! I am glad cause Jason and I sure didn't in fact our camera was on the fritz so now I can look at your blog whenever I want to go back there:) The blog looks great!