Sunday, June 8, 2008

California: The Beginning

So, yeah. Joe and I attended a Burns Family Reunion in California back in April and I decided I had better get to adding it to my blog. Hehe. I was an awesome trip!!! I have never had one that has been so relaxing and almost drama free. (Anytime you get extended family together there is going to be at least a little drama). But really, it was fantastic! Thanks go to Mom and Dad Burns for providing the opportunity by opening up their timeshare to all of us. We appreciate you!!!

I was gonna try and divide this up into days (as best as possible) so it's not one super blog, but I am realizing dividing into "parts" will be better as I am not quite sure what happened which day. BUT, I do have pictures, WAHOO! (Thanks to Mom Smith for letting us borrow her camera!)

Here we are at the airport on our way out of town. It worked out so nice to have Jon take us as well as Jimmy & Marla's family. I can't do the luggage pile justice! And if you think this is a lot, check out the next picture of the WHOLE party at the California car rental.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: