Sunday, June 8, 2008

California: Dupape Family



Jiff (Jenifer... don't ask me about the nickname. I have no idea) and Harry were ever alusive! I have tons of their backs and sides, but no good ones of them together. So, if either of you see this, send me a better pic so I can update this blog. The following are their kids... our nieces and nephews from Washington. We were so excited they came!

Hot Lava: Ian
You'll note how much he has grown since the photos in an earlier blog. He is now a champion wrestler and a heart throb with the ladies. He'll be here in July, so let me know if you want to set him up with someone cute!




The Sexy Sisters: Lindsay & Taylor
Little hotties! They are so much fun to be around! They, too, will be here in July, but hands off! They aren't even sixteen yet!


Never a Dull Moment: Ryan
Ryan is always ready to joke and have fun! He was so great to be around and sparked many an interesting conversation!




Oh So Cute: Little Malorie
I am sure she wouldn't want me calling her little Mal. When I first met her she was only a toddler was super quiet. Now, almost a young woman, she has so much to say!

1 comment:

DuPape Family said...

If you want to know the story you should ask Dad... oh wait! No you better not... it is way to long to tell on this blog! No I don't have any better pictures of Harry and I... I was more into taking pictures of the kids :) ... maybe next year!