Saturday, August 23, 2008

Very Dry Update

Everyone has been bugging me about getting an update, so here I am. I find that my life is pretty boring (at least to me) so I don't really think about putting new stuff on our blog. Josser just had his 9 month birthday and is nearing 70 lbs. I swear he thinks he's a miniature, though! He is always jumping on me and trying to sit in my lap where ever I am. Good times : )

Foster care is moving slowly. We are trying to prep our house for future teenagers and with working so much we haven't' had time to finish the necessary tasks.

We finally decided to close our business, Aktor Consulting. Joe and I were working the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs each and we are officially burnt out. That was sad. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a perfectionist and realizing I have failed to keep my company alive was a hard hit. Pero que va hacer? What can you do?

Anyway, there it is! I'll try and think up something better soon. (A little more upbeat and cheery.)

No comments: