Friday, April 24, 2009

More Writings from Deb

I suppose I create so many different blogs because, in some small way, I am trying to make sense of the fragments and pieces that make up the confusion of my mind. Maybe someday I'll only need one blog, but now is not that day. I have Brain Vomit for my darker writing. For the place where I can scream and rant and throw myself against the wall and still feel safe. Like my own personal padded room. I have Ellie where, someday, I hope to finish this story that is floating around in my head. She is fun and her story is a nice release from the monotony of the every day. (For those following it, I really do promise to add a new chapter soon!). I have several hidden blogs... Joe calls them my secret blogs... where I can journal about specific emotions related to my oh-so-wonderful robbery experiences. And now I have added I Want To Come Back. This is a little like Brain Vomit... a place for me to dump my feelings or question the universe... except it will be more positive. If you want to take a peak, it is my personal journal and probably-flawed attempt at finding the Spirit once more in my life. I hope to add to it everyday as I search and pray for desperately needed answers to never-ending questions. As with all my writing, there is a warning attached. I will not write what is expected of me and I may even write things with which you disagree. So read at your own risk. And maybe, with this one, read it like you would a journal that you found under your sister's pillow... understanding that words on each page are personal and heart felt.

Anyway. There it is. So dramatic, I know. But with the genetics in my family, would you expect anything less? Love you tons, my sweet friends!

No comments: