Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picture Tag!

I feel like posting a pic of my sister with Brooklyn was meant to be. I counted my folder across and I counted going down and either way I ended up on folders of Brooklyn. The first pic (of Suzanne and Brooklyn at B's birthday) I wasn't able to post because of the photo type. So here is one from the other folder. BS & Suzanne came over to help me with the yard and we snapped a couple of shots while everyone was outside. Brooklyn liked the 4wheeler at first, but when we put her on it a second time for the photo opp, she started crying. I really love all the photos I have of my family. They are good reminders of how blessed I am. My sister is the best and I am so grateful she is mine. I love her so much and I thank my lucky stars that we not only live close to eachother, but that we are close to eachother. Thanks for being my best friend, Suzanne. I love ya!

PICTURE TAG RULES
1. Go to your picture files
2. Find the sixth pic folder
3. Find the sixth pic in the folder
4. Post and blog about the pic
5. Tag some friends

I tag Jody, Marla, Jolynn, Daisy, and Katie. Have fun girls and I am looking forward to seeing the new posts!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I can't get over how much Brooklyn looks like her mommy. Soooo cute! Oh, and BTW, love the new look of your blog. Are you still loving digital scrapping? I can't believe how much is out there. Great job!

Amy said...

cute pic Debbs thanks for playing!! Love and miss you!