Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Calling All Pray-ers

So tomorrow I have to testify against the man who robbed me last year. And as strong as I like to pretend to be, I am scared spitless (if I even knew how to spit, lol). But really, tomorrow brings with it a lot of fear and anxiety. Will I be a good witness? Will my testimony be sufficient? Will I say everything the right way and give just enough but not too much information? Will the defense attorney rip me apart on the stand? Will it be enough to push this into a real trial or will I walk away wondering why I said this but didn’t say that? Too many variables. Too many for peace of mind.

So the point? I could really use your prayers and your love. So if you remember, please send a prayer my way tomorrow. I need peace in my heart (and some calming presence to keep my food in my stomach instead of on the stand).

Thank you!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

Good luck you have ours. Let this be a healing thing for you too. Show him who has the last laugh and who is the toughest out of the both of you. Make him sorry for the day that he robbed you!!!! Channel your inner Karate Kid!!!

KatieLarson said...

Done girlfriend....we love you...you will do fine!

Tara said...

You've got it girl! I'm sure you'll be great, you always seem to know what to say. Love ya,
Tara

Alina said...

Don't worry.

Have confidence in yourself.

Everyone else believes in you.

=]

Daisy said...

I'll add my prayers too, Deb. You can do it. Give your all and the atonement will do the rest.

Love you!

Susan said...

Always you are in our prayers, but especially today.
Love, Marcheta & Susan

Anonymous said...

My knees do not touch the ground very often, but they did today. Love - Your Dad

Dustin and Kellie said...

WHY DID I NOT CHECK THE BLOGGS YESTERDAY!!! I did not pray for you last night, but I will pray tonight. For peace of mind and comfort! Love you Deb!