Saturday, March 12, 2011

Visiting Utah: ME Day & Chuckee Cheese (Mar 9-12)

On the plane.

"Me Day" ...my before picture at the Dressing Your Truth Salon. I was SOOO excited for this visit!

The after. I LOVE my hair!!! Still do. I don't trust anyone to color it out here so I'm saving my shekels for another trip to Utah. hehe ;)

I'm told Charlee looks like me? What do you think? Either way, she is adorable!

And her gorgeous older sister, Brooklyn. I miss these girls!

Ya-ya at Chuckee Cheese (hell on earth for adults but a child's paradise)

And this is how my brothers do Chuckee Cheese. (I'm just mad I didn't bring any of my toys!)

Moms chillin' at the Cheese. Erin, Brenda and Cooper.

I love my brother Mike! This pic says LOADS about his personality.

My newest nephew Cooper. I might be biased, but all my siblings (and their spouses!) make the cutest kids ever!

Grandma and Kader.

Jade is such a character! Just like her dad!

Finally Mike caves to Jason & Jon's example. Where's my headset?!?

It's good to see family and spend time with the kids. I miss everyone more than I thought I would (no offense! lol). It's especially hard to see the kids growing in leaps and bounds between my visits, knowing that I'm missing out on all their experiences.

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hey Deb,

The hardest part about living out of state is missing family.

A lot of the time you don't even realize you miss them until you have the opportunity to visit and see how much everyone has grown.

The good weather or beautiful country can only make up for so much!!

Know that you are missed too!!

Love you,

Jonathan

Debbie Burns said...

I agree, Jon. Missing fam (and good friends!) is the hardest part. I don't miss the state, just the people. Thanks for leaving this note. Thanks for being involved in what I do. Love you!

Embellished by Brenda said...

Again, I agree. Chuckie Cheese is only loads of fun for the kids. At least they leave us alone...until they run out of tokens. We miss you a lot! Mike is thinking of looking for a job out of state once he gets his degree. Who knows...maybe it will be on the East Coast.

Embellished by Brenda said...

Where did your writing blogs go to?

Debbie Burns said...

We would LOVE to have you guys out here with us! Is it too soon for me to send job options your way, lol. Seriously though, there are a TON of job opportunities with so many government facilities around. And with a clearance, the pay is REALLY good.

P.S. Didn't think anyone would notice the writerly blogs missing. I added them back though. Thanks for noticing! :)