Thursday, April 7, 2011

Deb's Awesomesauce Birthday

This is actually this day before my birthday, but I felt so cute I had to include the pics!

Loving this one!

And what would be a picture session without a little sass?

This is the real birthday day. Joe took me to the Cheesecake Factory.

He cut my head off.

And tried to fix it with the pic.

He finally figured it out, hehe. I love my Joe!
The necklace and matching earrings in this pic were a b-day gift from my friend Chantel. Isn't she AMAZING!

My favoritest dessert. EVER. The strawberry shortcake. Divine.
So yummy I couldn't post just one picture.

Or two.

Probably not even three, but I didn't want to keep you drooling.
But if you ever get the chance, eat this!

On our way home.

Where we all decided to take a nap. Except Josser stole my spot!

Joe loves it when I take these kind of pics! Muhaha.
(Note to self: hide camera)

Awwww. He's so cute!

Our friends the C's brought me yummy, yummy birthday treats. My fav chips and the essential b-day cake.

Yes. That number is right. I am 31. Yikes!

Flowers from Chantel. She takes such good care of me!

And my visiting teachers, Teresa, made me this cake.
(A cake is my one bday wish... a must have... and I got 3! I'm the luckiest girl ever!)
We might not have gone anywhere new or adventurous, but I loved my birthday and felt so special as cakes and gifts and notes of love kept pouring in all week. Thank you, everyone!

1 comment:

Embellished by Brenda said...

Wow! Looks like you had fun and yes, cake is a MUST! I'm missing you today. It is definitely too soon to be looking for jobs. I've got to push Mike through school first and I have a feeling it's going to be a long, hard push. When he finishes I told him I'd be willing to move as long as we make plenty of money so I can fly back, or fly my mom out, whenever I want. :) I also do read most of your writing blogs. Most of the time it is from my phone and it's much harder to comment much from my phone. I'd much rather do it from a computer. This message I'm writing now would probably take 20+ minutes from my phone. Anyway, I love you, your writings, and I hope to see you in the near future. Until then, at least we have the internet to connect us from miles away.