Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eeeeek!

There are some pretty trippy bugs out on the East Coast. One I discovered while camping (which I think followed me home) and the other is a nasty spider whose web we tore down three nights in a row only to discover a larger web the next morning. On the final night Joe found the spider. Thankfully he was the one who saw it first and hurried me inside before I saw a thing. Just looking at the picture makes my skin crawl!

Behold! The SPIDER CRICKET (top) and the EVIL SPIDER (bottom)!


4 comments:

ESN said...

DANG! Those are massive.
I hate bugs. They don't scare me, but I sure do hate them.

Naomi said...

EEEEEEK, is right! Oh, how I hate spiders. I remember waking up in the middle of the night in New Jersey and seeing a cockroach scurry away when I turned on the light. What the heck, we lived on the second floor of a three level home. How did that happen? But I completely agree, east coast bugs are yuck!

Michael and Brenda Smith said...

EW!

Darcysmad said...

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE spiders!!!